This delicious vegetable curry is nutritious, delicious, and completely vegan friendly! Whip up this delight with no fuss in under half an hour.
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chopped coriander
1 packet Kohinoor Karahi Cooking Sauce
- Boil 2 litres of water and add 1 teaspoon salt and the turmeric to the water once boiling.
- Add the cauliflower and broccoli to the boiling water and cook for 8 minutes until the vegetables is just cooked.
- In a separate saucepan, add the Kohinoor Karahi Cooking Sauce and heat up.
- Add the cooked vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes ensuring they’re fully coated.
- Serve with chopped coriander.
Kohinoor Karahi Cooking Sauce
A robust combination of onion and tomato, spiced with chilli and ginger.